CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) & DMSO for cavitations

Views: 6,677
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,608,066

Re: Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) & DMSO for cavitations

I was deathly ill from hidden dental issue. I had cavitation surgery , the dentist found a bunch of gauze in the wisdom teeth extraction site that was accidentally forgotten by another dentist years earlier. I guess it is more common than one might think!

I was NOT put on Antibiotics .
About 9 days after surgery I became even sicker, My MD ordered a MRI of my brain

to put on IV this was, due to the infection from the site being released into the body according to my doctor. A few months later I saw another cavitation expert and I had to have another cavitation surgery it is common to have the same job done twice . I was put on several Vitamin C IV by the dentist before and after surgery

I used DMSO, Sea Salt and iodine,on the sites until my Chinese Medicine doctor told me Sea Salt will not touch this sort of infection and he gave me strong herbs for mouth soak. I used that and I used DMSO, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement mixed with sterlized water with a wild oregano oil I would put this on my face along the jawline so it would soak in via skin directly into site

If your using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and DMSO be careful it did peel my mouth and I read it is not good to have this stuff on the your teeth enamel. I started putting the content in an eye dropper and carefully putting it only on the suspected infected sites let it soak in then I would wait about about 30 minutes and after that I would rinse my mouth out good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)