CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain chemicals

charkee Views: 1,467
Published: 10 years ago

Brain chemicals

Which came first the hen or the egg? Which came first the brain chemical imbalance or the mental discomforts? Modern Science clearly believes that it is the brain chemicals or lack thereof is what causes emotional issues.

I strongly disagree. I speak from experience and experience I have witnessed with clients. Emotion in and of itself has power. It is the emotion that affects the brain chemical balances.

Emotion that have been stuffed or ignored never die, they just go subconscious. So negative emotions will accumulate within the subconscious as heavy metals may accumulate in the physical body. When the unresolved emotions reach critical mass either mental or physical symptoms will manifest.

Science is loath to acknowledge the importance of emotions with our general well being. It ignores emotions all together regarding physical conditions.

Unfortunately many here on curezone are stuck within the physical paradigm and just can't and some refuse to understand this. However this is the future, physical based medicine will become a thing of the past; obsolete as leaches.

So what can be done about the accumulated subconscious emotions? Conventional psychotherapy and psychiatry really do not have much of an answer as their clients require years of weekly treatments and often the results are disappointing.

These accumulated subconscious emotions can be quickly and painlessly be eliminated using new discoveries in Energy Medicine.

Most of the discoveries in Energy Medicine has been by amateurs who being disgruntled with the results of their experiences with conventional and alternative medicine. They actually find things that work and work they do with blazing speed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)