CureZone   Log On   Join
5 month progress

Tayto Views: 1,541
Published: 10 y

5 month progress

I though I would post a 5 month progress report. First 3 months, I took between 100mg and 300mg of lugol's. The last 2 months, I've been taking about 1 gram of SSKI .

I started sweating more. My circulation is better, I can see the veins in my hands now. I got 5 cold sores in the first month of supping. I have always gotten 1 or 2 a year so I assume that virus has left my body.

I think my breasts got a bit smaller which was interesting. I had this thing come out of me. //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2215219 The period after this though, was still a bit painful, but I did get more clots than usual.

My eyesight has gotten sharper. I still need my contacts but small things that are far away seem clearer.

My hands are nowhere near as dry as they were. The skin on my face is not as dry, so I can handle hot showers now. However I have been disappointed that my skin hasn't gotten smoother and my Acne hasn't gotten better. But I do know that is probably to do with my liver and I am trying to flush it out (I've done 9 flushes). Flushing will probably also help my painful periods.
I have dry rough patches of skin on my buttocks which I though might go away, but they haven't. A skin tag on my stomach kid of broke away, I thought it would crumble off but it hasn't yet. I also have premature wrinkles on my forehead and under my eyes. Again, that might be due to the liver.

My tongue is still swollen with teeth ridges on the sides. I read only once that it was a symptom of Iodine deficiency. Maybe not though.

I haven't had much mental change. I was looking forward to a sense of clarity and all the other good things to do with the mind but it is not to be.

I'm not sure if this is good progress or not. I am still hoping my scars will heal but 5 months probably isn't long enough for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)