CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Experience

ladybird7 Views: 6,151
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,216,572

Re: My Experience

Part 3
Here is a list of some problems that I had that I never associated with my problem.
1. Frequent Heart burn – I carried Tums on me and kept them at work
2. Frequent itching on legs, arms and back (antihistamines were a must in my purse)
3. Waking up with hangover like headaches
4. Slight ear aches
5. Slight pain when clenching teeth.
6. Frequent night urination (going up to 5 -6 times in the night) – I remember thinking to myself that I must have very efficient kidneys
7. Light headedness.. like feeling zoned out (foggy mind)
8. When brushing my teeth in the morning I noticed how thick and slimy my spit out was
9. When I took a shower the towel I used smelled very strongly of food.
10. My right hand would stink in the morning. The smell ranged from onion/garlic /metallic to a dirt diaper smell.
11. Constipation – my bowel movements were hard and pellet like.
The only one that I paid real attention to was my bowel movements because I knew that was definitely not normal, but the rest I just assumed where a part of my life. The smelly hand was the next thing I paid attention to because in the morning as I was driving to work , if I touched my nose I would notice the horrible smell and start wondering and thinking back trying to figure out what did I touch that could make my hand smell like that? It puzzled me. The smelly towel I only became aware of as I started to address and research my problem.
At this point in my life I had never heard of Candida, but as I did my research it started to look more and more like it. I came to realize though, that Candida, even though it has a multitude of symptoms, the combination of symptoms displayed in each person can vary greatly. I think as long as you can check off 4 to 5 of any of the many symptoms of Candida you should consider it as a possible culprit.
Of course I sought medical advice. Like most of you, my doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me and that they could not smell anything. This was so distressing considering the remarks I was hearing at work and other places. I knew it was not my imagination when I started working at different locations and the same comments continued behind my back. The medical establishment really needs to look at their responses to this problem. So, like many of you here, I was forced to self-diagnose and develop a treatment plan based on internet research and trial and error. Thank God for the internet and Thank God for all the people who post their experiences because I would have had no idea where to start. I’ve even consulted and online doctor out of desperation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)