CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctors data test results: High lysozyme (712) low Secretory IgA (18), "Few" Yeasts

ocbowhay Views: 2,865
Published: 10 y

Doctors data test results: High lysozyme (712) low Secretory IgA (18), "Few" Yeasts

I just got my Doctors Data Stool Test w/ Immunology results...

It claims I have Dysbiotic Yeast Culture of 2+ Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii WHICH IS CONFUSING as this is the prime ingredient in the great probiotic products I'm using. Should I adjust treatment in any way?

I have elevated lysozyme levels of 712 (less than 600 normal), which is a marker for IBD, and most concerning to me-

My secretory IgA is 17.9 (51-204 normal), which I want to BUMP UP more than anything else.. after this sample was shipped I've started taking iodine, selenium, k2, glutamine, a multivitamin, and I follow a low FODMAPS diet. I am very active and it is a somewhat stressful time in my life.

I am starting to supplement with either glycine, colostrum, or gelatin, and I would like to know which of these would be most beneficial in bumping IgA levels up? Open to choline too, if it's that helpful..

THANK YOU for you feedback!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)