CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Positive Elisa, Negative Western Blot

GuitarZombie Views: 4,253
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,043,222

Re: Positive Elisa, Negative Western Blot

I had Lyme's Disease, a nasty bacteria. Doctors couldn't cure it so I bought a bottle of Colloidal Silver and $29 and 20 days later many of my symptoms were gone. (I did have about 3 days of feeling bad due to your body ridding the dead bacteria). Stiffness gone but a few problems persisted. I then determined I had Wilson's syndrome (a by product of my Thyroid condition. I am in the middle of treating that with Armour Thyroid.

However, my point is that Colloidal Silver is harmless and it worked for me. There is no harm in taking a few bottles of Colloidal Silver . Colloidal Silver kills virtually all known viruses, bacterias, molds and germs. My doctor was amazed when I told him how I cured my Post Lyme's Disease Syndrome. I can only tell you what worked for me, but if you want more details you can PM me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)