CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded The "New World Order" - from where it originated?

turiya Views: 3,653
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,216,590

The "New World Order" - from where it originated?

Jesse Ventura is a head-over-heels egoistical pr!ck, imo. A buddy-boy with Alex Jones, who has also attacked David Icke when he brought him on as a guest.

In the first place, I agree with David Icke in saying that the global elitists are being controlled by off-world entities. These off-world entities, however are not Reptilians. They influence their prey through metaphysical channelings.

Take the term "New World Order", for example. Where & when did this term first make its appearance? To answer that question, I will show a bit of history as to what took place amongst a few who had subscribed to the channelings of Alien entities that had posed themselves as spritual teachers & wisemen.

DOROTHY MARTIN

Dorothy Martin a.k.a. Sister Thedra

Dorothy Martin said she received messages in her house in the form of "automatic writing" from alien beings from the planet Clarion. The central figure that she claimed to receive messages from was known by New Age Theosophists as Sananda of the Ascended Master Teachings. These messages revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954 (Note the DEC 21 date). Mrs. Martin had previously been involved with L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics movement, and her cult incorporated ideas from what was to become Scientology. The group of believers, headed by Martin, had taken strong behavioral steps to indicate their degree of commitment to the belief. They had left jobs, college, and spouses, and had given away money and possessions to prepare for their departure on the flying saucer, which was to rescue the group of true believers.
Wikipedia Source

Of course, when the world didn't end on the expected date (December 21 of 1954), then the group became the object of ridicule. Dorothy Martin moved to South America for a time, then returned later to the Mount Shasta California area & later established the Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara.

MARSHALL APPLEWHITE & BONNIE LOU NETTLES

HEAVEN'S GATE:
Known by several different names Marshall Applewhite & Bonnie Nettles created a religious cult most noted for the largest mass suicide in American history, founded by "the Two"; "Bo & Peep", also called "Ti & Do". Below is the cover of time magazine that hit the news stands when members of the Heaven’s Gate cult were found to have committed mass suicide.

Marshall Applewhite

There were a total of 39 people who killed themselves. Without getting into all of events leading up to this horrific end, the final act of suicide should, to any reasonable person, send up a barrage of warning flares for any one who might consider the so-called teaching of the groups founders, Applewhite & Nettles, as anything other than demonic deception.

The groups founders were Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Lou Nettles. Nettles practiced channeling – which is contact with the angelic/demonic semi-physical entities from supposedly another dimension – and she also was a member of the Theosophical Society. This goes back to Madame Helena Blavatsky, who some consider the “mother” of the New Age movement, and who had herself channeled several entities - Djwal Khul being one.

HP BLAVATSKY

Russian occultist Blavatsky claimed that Tibetan holy men in the Himalayas, whom she refers to as the Masters of Wisdom, communicated with her in London by telepathy. She insists that the Christians have it all backwards & that Satan is good & God is evil.

ALICE BAILEY

Alice Bailey also a Theosophist, takes over as head of Theosophy after Annie Bessant leaves the scene. Alice Bailey also channeled messages from the Djwal Khul entity. Alice has claimed that most of her writings came from these channeled sessions through the channeling method known as "automatic writing". Her writings formed the basis of Freemasonry. She writes:

"The hour for the ancient mysteries has arrived. These Ancient Mysteries were hidden in numbers, in ritual, in words, and in symbology; these the secret. There is no question therefore that the work to be done in familiarizing the general public with the nature of the Mysteries is of paramount importance at this time. These Mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the Church and the Masonic Fraternity."

She further writes:

"Out of the spoliation of all existing culture and civilization, the new world order must be built.

When I was growing up, I had heard that if you wanted to be certain that you would succeed in the world, then you must become a Freemason in order to make sure that your success was guaranteed. Someone told me that all the Presidents of America were Masons. I thought that this was a bit strange but remember someone telling me this... in fact, it is clear, now, that it was my brother that told me this. It became a goal for him to become a member of Freemasonry. Little did I know at the time, but he was attempting to follow my father in his footsteps. Because, as I found out later, my own father was practicing Masonic-type ritual. I heard from my middle sister, and later my brother, that my father performed some ritual with our youngest sister. 

Its absolutely mind-blowing, but so much of the political life in America, the business - worldwide, is so much tied into this metaphysical garbage & influenced by it. But, to me, this is where this "new world order" phrase first popped up - it was channeled material from alien entity known as Djwal Khul, one of many of the disguises that the race of aliens use, which are better known as the Velon. Search online for the pdf essays written & put out by a psychic healer known as Chris Thomas. It seems that he has an inside track on this particular subject matter.

turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (6)