CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should we stop calling it a conspiracy?

loquat1 Views: 1,650
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,214,273

Re: Should we stop calling it a conspiracy?

Time is still a luxury for me, but this revealing documentary has a limited free viewing time, so force majeure compels me to post this addendum in the meantime.

Whether or not I'm competent or qualified to venture an opinion on the subject of Conspiracy theory as it relates to the lamestream treatment of cancer could be debated till the cows come home, and is ultimately, I believe, entirely beside the point. I hope at least we can all agree that anybody who is willing to sacrifice his financial security (and that of his family) in the defence of just one of those alternative protocols is more than qualified to voice an opinion on the subject.

For those who have never heard of Ralph W Moss and his story, I recommend you watch the documentary linked above if it's still available for viewing, otherwise you can always 'google him'. But since the doc. is about to be withdrawn for free viewing, I thought it would be apropos to post a transcript of what he said on the subject of conspiracy. I do this for the benefit of the record, and any future readers of this thread who will no longer have free-view access to the doc. So here it is, in context, and reproduced (more or less) verbatim, bearing in mind he is talking on the fly and unscripted. It comes from the 'chapter' that starts around 1:11:38. He says:

"Even to this day, what frightens people in the establishment about laetrile has nothing to do really with an apricot kernel or extract. It's about the loss of control - the loss of authority. American oncologists in particular are locked into a mindset that's determined by big pharma. And that's why they're there, to hear what the latest protocol is ultimately from big pharma, and there's a million reasons for that. But that's essentially the way (you know) the system works.

So, the things that don't fit in, nobody's interested in. And, you know, people who feel that they need to come up with Conspiracy theories to explain the neglect of complimentary medicine or the more natural products - they don't understand the way the system works. In the case of laetrile, I think it became a major pain in the butt for the medical establishment, and therefore it was targeted for destruction - the only way I can put it."

On that basis, I'd say there's plenty of mileage left in this debate, whether or not I'm qualified to conduct it myself. So I repeat, for the benefit of new visitors to this debate, willful neglect of alternative protocols, or even open hostility to them that finds its way on the record, cannot by definition amount to conspiracy. QED, I believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)