CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try Urine therapy anybody ? Ramniklal claims it cures AIDS.

aifam55 Views: 9,659
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,213,744

Re: Try Urine therapy anybody ? Ramniklal claims it cures AIDS.

I'll give you a real simple thing they used to give people all the time, in the old days, for flues and viral issues. Baking soda. It does far more good than you'd expect in many ways too numerous to explain here. Take 1 level teaspoon a day in a glass of water. For the money, and how it cam help a little bit, it is well worth it. A small box costs 50 cents and it will last more than a month. Indirectly it will cause the body to oxygenate and that is a good thing. Even though I don't have a medical background myself, a very good friend of mine runs an alternative health clinic. I also have friends that are doctors and family in the medical profession. Baking soda in small amount daily is a step in the right direction. 1 LEVEL Teaspoon (Not tablespoon) daily in a glass of water on an Empty stomach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)