CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Fog...

Tayto Views: 3,204
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,213,287

Re: Brain Fog...

I don't break out at all, I just have clogged pores all the time. And my skin just isn't smooth because of it. It doesn't matter what time of the month it is either.

They're on my forehead, especially between my eyebrows at the top of my nose (that's the liver according to face mapping), but all over my nose too. Lots on my chin, at the corners of my mouth and above my lip. And on my inner cheeks. Also around my jaw. Ugh basically my whole face! My pores are big on my cheeks too even though I have dry skin. And then my chest, back, bum and shoulders are covered in clogged pores and blackheads too. It's actually so depressing even having a shower cause I have to see them :( I have even had some on my legs.

The only time I breakout is when I squeeze the pores or sometimes they just come out by themselves, just little pimples though.

I am taking Iodine and that's helping a tiny tiny bit but I really feel my liver is in a bad way!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)