CureZone   Log On   Join
Why do I get tired and spacey even after drinking?

fizzayp0p Views: 5,238
Published: 10 years ago

Why do I get tired and spacey even after drinking?

I don't know if this is AF or not - but I can make the most healthiest tonic (acelora berry powder+lemon+msm+ice) or (vitamineral green powder+chlorella+zuccini+lemon) etc etc and I will -crash- afterwards. I feel tired, my mind gets foggier, I can't concentrate and sometimes I'll get depressed and my mood instantly shifts...
what can cause this? I can literally have virtually no glycemic ingredients super simple and my body will STILL react to it? I've tried kefirs, probiotics, colostrum but I don't know what issue I'm even dealing with? Is it even digestive?
Like I can wake up in the morning in a great mood sometimes, relatively clear headed...but once I eat/drink my day is DONE my mood changes and all the bad symptoms happen.

I am currently dealing with constipation as well and I do bloat easily. Kefirs have made it a bit better but I feel like my progress isn't normal....like I'll have a few ok/good days but then one day i'll wake up and everything is back to being worse...but my diet didn't shift incredibly during that time you know? I'm so confused..should I juice feast or something? I've tried enemas as well but they don't really change much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.135 sec, (1)