CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fungus and getting rid of it

bakingsoda Views: 18,082
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 849,878

Re: Fungus and getting rid of it

The key is altering your pH levels to be high or more Alkaline than acidic. Fungus thrives in acidic environments. If you apply baking soda to any skin affected from a fungal infection it will kill or stop the fungal growth. I drink baking soda and have changed my diet to all Alkaline foods. I am a Type 1 diabetic and it does indeed thrive in a sugary environment. Sugar is very acidic. If you google pH and fungus and baking soda you can find research that shows the stats on baking soda and the mechanism in it that kills or stops the growth of fungus. I have taken expensive antifungals and nothing comes eve close to what baking soda did for me in a matter of days not months. It is one of the two ingredients in the sinus rinse the doctors have told me to use and it works. A big box is about three dollars and it is the best investment you can make in dealing with a fungal infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)