CureZone   Log On   Join
My Agoraphobia was caused by systemic candida. I killed the fungal overgrowth and now mood is hugely improved.

GettingHealthierNow Views: 5,711
Published: 10 y

My Agoraphobia was caused by systemic candida. I killed the fungal overgrowth and now mood is hugely improved.

After 40-some years of anxiety, panic attacks, and agoraphobia, all it took for me was a very aggressive antifungal protocol, to eliminate a systemic fungal infection, using lufenuron in combination with various herbals, and a lower carb (but not VLC) diet.

Die off lasted about a week, and it was uncomfortable, but in about 4 weeks, all my feelings of unease disappeared. Along with this, I've noticed my breathing is clearer (lungs and sinuses), my muscles are more limber, my body has fewer aches and pains, my prostatitis has healed up, and I've also got more energy.

I'm not totally well yet. I still would like to shake the remaining fatigue, and I have some tinnitus (that comes and goes), but it's only been a month since I started, and I plan to continue this for at least another 5 months.

So far so good. I'd consider it a success story worthy of Curezone. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)