CureZone   Log On   Join
Medrol dospak?

PapersPlease Views: 1,101
Published: 10 y

Medrol dospak?

Hey AF forums,
I recently went to see a neurologist because my peripheral neuropathy has been getting worse over the last few months and im seeing a new interalist who treats adrenal fatigue on the 22nd. the thing is, the neurologist prescribed me a medrol dospak (methylprednisolone 4mg) and im wondering if anyone has had experience with it at all becuase it is a corticosteroid and i just had saliva cortisol tests done which the results should be in by my appointment and i dont know how much the medrol would change my levels. its only a six day dose however, with a whopping 6 pills taken on the first day, 5 the next, 4 the day after and so on until just one pill on the last day. i feel like it would definitely help and if i respond positively to it i can go in my appointment and get started right away on some kind of cortisol therapy (god knows i need it)but would some input before i start taking the medrol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)