CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CS maker

maheanuu Views: 2,244
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,199,995

Re: CS maker

I have made my own, I use a variable voltage DC supply and adjust the voltage and the current to give me a really clear solution. I start out with my voltage around 10 volts and my current at about 1 milliampere with the cathode and anode (the silver wires) in the solution separated by about 2.5cm. I also make it by the liter, and add 29.5/30ml of "starter" from my last batch to give me a little easier start as it raises the conductivity of the distilled water enough that I can get a current flow that allows me to monitor my current flow better and cut down my run time by an hour or so. My distilled water I purchase from the Pharmacy, and even though it is expensive, I find that it is a lot better than what is sold in our stores as distilled water. I live in the South Pacific, and we have a really bad fungus and Staph problem here and MRSA is common and hard to cure using Antibiotics prescribed by the Dr's. I can cure it very quickly with CS and the Tahitians call my CS "Magic Water" because it works! They realize that the pharmaceutical industry doesn't really give a damn about anyone, just the profit margin and bottom line. The word CURE isn't even in their vocabulary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)