CureZone   Log On   Join
Dentist In/Nr London, UK

Views: 3,955
Published: 10 y

Dentist In/Nr London, UK

Looking For A Dentist:

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and can't figure out how this site is used, so I apologise if I'm not doing this right.

I'm in the UK and trying to find a very good, careful, skilful and truthful dentist in/near London who improves my situation without causing more damage. I've had terrible dentists who've each caused further damage and given me crowns and fillings that I didn't need, so I'm now scared of dentists. Some of the dentists were so-called "holistic" dentists. One now has a dental clinic on Harley St.

I've had gum/tooth infection for a very long time and as a result suffer from chronic chest infections even after Antibiotics . My immune system's in a mess and I have inflammation all over. I also have TMJ and neck and spine pain. I have some remaining Amalgams to replace and would like to avoid having more crowns. I want white fillings without Bisphenol A which is in many composites. I'd prefer a dentist with ozone who can sterilise infected gum/jaw after infected tooth is extracted. I'd prefer a dentist with a Cerec machine, if possible, so that crowns (if necessary) can be done on the same day.

I'm not interested in Ella Clinic on Harley St, Shabir Pandor on Harley St, David Cook on Harley St, or David Harvie-Austin, or John Ahearne in Poole or Munro-Hall. Have heard negatives about them all.

Have heard some positives about Gareth Rhidian. But the negatives are, for example, that he doesn't like using oxygen nose mask even though he has one, he doesn't recommend chlorella and that he left one patient's tooth more sensitive than it was before.

I've also heard about Jag Soneji, but for some reason can't find any reviews about him anywhere - good or bad.

I'm not well, so I can't travel far. If I were to travel, I'd have to stay in a nearby hotel overnight to see out of town dentists. I'd appreciate any advice and guidance on which dentists to consider in/nr London. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)