CureZone   Log On   Join
Do toxic livers take more flushes to start getting results?

Tayto Views: 3,241
Published: 10 y

Do toxic livers take more flushes to start getting results?

Just did my sixth flush and got the most stones I ever got out, not as much as other people seem to get though. The last 5 weren't very successful but this time I got more large (pea-size) green ones. I read that an extremely toxic liver may take between 7 and 12 flushes to really start to clear out, is this true? 20 years old but took Antibiotics a lot when I was a baby and accutane a few years ago. So I hope this is the case for me, it feels funny to say it but I hope my liver is toxic and that I will see more improvement in my next few flushes. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin yet.

This time I took more oil maybe 3/4 cup and I lay on my back instead of my side. I also put the Epsom Salts into empty gelatin capsules to make it easier to take, if anyone wants to do that.

It's apple season here so I'll eat a lot of them before my next flush.. might help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)