CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cystitis cured by SSKI in 4 days - big THANK YOU to this forum

boroda Views: 6,204
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,201,630

Re: Cystitis cured by SSKI in 4 days - big THANK YOU to this forum

We both started to take Lugol's few month ago before our trip to Hungary and yes we both experienced increase in energy / mood. First few days when we upped the dosage of Lugol's to 50mg/day , we were so high from it - almost like from a drug. Pleasant warm waves through the body... awesome. Then those pronounced effects disappeared. So I can't say that I experience something new from SSKI (I'm also taking same dosage 5g/daily because I've read that cystitis can pass from one partner to other during sex so we both need to clean our bodies from inside). Yes I have good mood and good energy - but it already seems "normal" to me so I can't tell if it's from SSKI or not :) May be I just get used to it - you know people quickly get used to good things and consider it "normal". But I still cough out a lot of mucus while taking SSKI which I believe is a good thing. My girlfriend feels good now but we will continue with 5g KI daily for few weeks to avoid recurrence of symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)