CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth : Safe for internal use by humans?

wellness_woman Views: 5,147
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,183,177

Re: Diatomaceous Earth : Safe for internal use by humans?

I had been doing Dr. Hulda Clark herbal cleanse for years (original protocol then once a month with strong herbs). Come to find out I was still riddled with worms. I found this out by accident when I went to an acupuncturist from Korea - there is a medicine they have that produced a bunch of dead worms in my stool. Since taking that medicine I've moved to diatomaceous earth and I've been passing worms for about 8 weeks now. There's a broad variety of worms. I'm convinced some have been there from childhood. Every day there is also some related health improvement - my face looks like I've had a daily facial; my eyes are whiter; my lymph nodes are no longer puffy. I also have been going through a lot of symptoms. I have had chronic, long term back pain sharpen and disappear. My lungs are clearing up but that comes and goes. I have open sores on my legs - like flea bites -that won't heal for days and suddenly heal. But I'm completely committed, especially when I saw the impact of daily sprinkles of DE mixed in with cat food on one of my cats. She was incredibly "fat" and we just thought, since she was a stray, that she had some residual psychological problems and was an over eater. Since we have 5 cats we couldn't really limit her food without a lot of hassle - we also have a dangerously thin cat - so we didn't think anything about it. When I started taking DE everyone in the house started taking it, and our "fat" cat so rapidly lost the "weight" we were amazed. It must have been all worms since we made absolutely no changes in her diet other than adding the DE. She is literally 2/3 her size. I now am committed to taking DE for my life and theirs on a daily basis and I can't want to see where it takes us. I am writing all of this because I found a lot of misinformation on DE on this site, especially at the humaworm discussion. For example, that DE doesn't work when wet. How can what is essentially a bunch of microscopic shell material stop "working" when wet? Why would DE be known an effective garden "insecticide" - as it often sold - if it didn't work when wet? Completely untrue. Also DE doesn't produce worms. If you take it and release the worms, consider yourself lucky. If you have any reservations, ask individuals who raise livestock for a living and use it. They know the health benefits. Also, food grade (NOTE IT MUST BE LABELLED FOOD GRADE OTHERWISE IT IS POISONOUS) diatomaceous earth is something we are all already eating - it is used in commercial flour in small quantities to cut meal worms, and approved by the FDA to do so (and is not required to be listed under ingredients in those quantities). I cannot recommend this highly enough. Do you own research. It is the most effective, inexpensive, and powerful remedy you can use for your body. Remember, DE is simply the tiny shell microscopic remains of prehistoric animals. There is no chemical reaction that water or any other material can impact. It kills bugs including intestinal worms by literally impacting them - tearing them apart because it is hard - but doesn't hurt us because while it is hard, it is microscopic. Not great to get into your eyes but just be judicious. Certainly safe enough to mix, as I do, a heaping tablespoon twice a day (I blend with a small amount of iced green tea - water is fine - or any juice of course). I wouldn't put it in a blender personally as I would not want it to potentially impact the blades. Great, great remedy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)