CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida and AF recovery process

Luce bianca Views: 3,263
Published: 10 years ago

Candida and AF recovery process

Hi,
I need help like everyone here!
Is it normal having seatbacks during recovery, right?
My energy is so low. I have days or weeks where I feel better but then again bad. And I don't understand!
I have more issues:
Severe Adrenal fatigue
Candida
Parasites
Low function thyroid
Heavy metal intoxication
I'm trying to handle all this but I think what I am doing is not right or not enough or maybe I need to start with only one of these issues.
Now I am taking (about 4 months) Dr wilson supplements and they helped me and also an homeopatic gel for candida, cleaning liver and kidney and it help too... But it's so slow with big up and down...
I already did entravenous chelation with EDTA for heavy metal ( and i think they also have been the reason why my adrenal fatigue get worst ).
My question is:
Do you think in this situation it would be safe to take medical drugs like diflucan for candida. I feel not sa e because maybe it is too much for my adrenal glands and all my system so weak and sensible...
Please I really appreciate any suggestion or opinions. I am doing everything by myself, studying, reading books and doing research on internet...because here in Italy any Doctor can help me! They don't know!
I discoveres to suffer of AF because I read Dr Wilson's book!
Thanks everybody and sorry for my english! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.039 sec, (1)