CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need advice from candida experts( e.g. dvjorge)

Freesoul Views: 4,526
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,193,309

Re: need advice from candida experts( e.g. dvjorge)

Well i actually reached Remission which still annoys me a lot. I have to say DVJORGE that youre my personal Forum favourite i mean i know that might Sound akward but you dont try to sell something you give evidence based advice and you know what youre talking about. However, it is not gentian violet, it is actually gentiana lutea, truth is, it is antifungal as well. The fact that it promotes bile flow and stomach acid production makes it very effective (based on personal experience and published studies ).

The enema i will do as soon as possible i noticed you mentioned a frequency of 2-3 times a week ( Retention enema ). I wanted to do it earlier, but i was totally scared of the fact stuffing something up my ass but at the same time i HAVE TO, because i want to get healthy again! Funny is just that i actually was once in Remission (without the enema) for about a month and i didnt stick to the diet and had no symptoms whatsoever! Which leads me to the conclusion that the antigenicload is the reason for the immune dysfunction. I funnily didnt target back then the candida in the colon but still managed Remission due to a low antienic load. The immune System then would have eradicated those colonies automatically back then... but now Progress is much slower and now it is definitely smart to add the enemas. Cimetidin is something im planning to take but im not sure how effective it works even though data suggests it. Because drug sensitivity might cause strong reactions as well so i dont want to make a stupid decision like i did when i took fluconazole. Because i managed to somehow constantly reduce that antigenic load where my symptoms became less and less. I dont take the same amounts of amphotericin daily because Levels of antigenic load fluctuates and so i have to adjust the doses constantly and thats something many People miss. If you just nuke candida the load remains the same. For example i feel good taking 2 tablets for 4 days and all of a sudden i notice symptoms creeping up so i half the dose for 2-3 days and give the Body time to cope with that excess load. Therefore i take gentiana lutea Drops, artemisia annua tea, high vit c doses ( and now and then Infusions).

and again i will add the enema which also is a good way to expell Toxins by cleaning the bowel plus targeting the colons there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (2)