CureZone   Log On   Join
What worked for me....

autm88 Views: 2,998
Published: 10 y

What worked for me....

Hi Everyone, I was diagnosed with celiac and IBS via upper and lower scope, as well as blood tests. Gluten free diet didn't help much. I'd tried every supplement under the sun. Some helped, some didn't. Unfortunately the only thing that helped with pain was not to eat at all. Sadly, you don't live long going that route. lol By accident, I added a sublingual suppliment called NADH. This was supposed to help me quit smoking and improve my chronic fatigue. After taking NADH for 2 months, ALL my symptoms disappeared. After 6 months, I ate a gluten meal and did not have any issues at all. On the down side, last month we spent a week at the beach. Forgot to bring my NADH and my symptoms reappeared after about 4 days. Took about a weak after starting back on it to feel good again. It's been about 10 months, and at this time, I am able to eat anything. I have absolutely no bloating or pain, EVER! Another bonus I didn't count on is my skin looks incredible! My advice to you is to research to see all the benefits. One doctor is leary at the dose I'm taking but he's also selling his product. Look for scientific evidence that isn't promoting a product. There's a wonderful youtube video of a doctor reporting his findings. It blew my mind. PM me if you can't find it and I'll send you the link. In a nutshell, NADH improves the life of every cell in your body and has been proven to actually repair dna. I've never seen anything written about the benefits for stomach disorders, but there are positive reports for Alzheimers, Parkinson, liver and heart, so why not the stomach?! If I remember correctly, the lining of the stomach regenerates quicker than other tissue, so maybe that's why I had such a quick, positive reaction to this supplement? I don't know if this is a cure for everyone, but it was for me. Not sure if I have to take this the rest of my life to keep my stomach healthy, but due to the other benefits in addition to my stomach feeling so good, I plan taking it till the day I die.(btw... this is the ONLY scientifically proven anti-aging supplement on the market) I'm not a doctor, just someone who's experience years of bloating, pain, and malabsorption for as long as I can remember. I hope you give this some serious consideration. If you try it, please give it at least a month.
I've tried two different brands but there are many out there. For me, one worked better than the other. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention a particular brand so I wont without permission and I don't want to be accused of being affiliated with any certain company because I'm not. Sorry for such a long post, but am passionate about this due to such dramatic results.
As far as how much I took and anything else you can think of, I'd be happy to answer them if allowed, either on this site or by PM. If you do decide to give this a try, PLEASE use the sublingual form. It gets directly into the blood stream and is more effective, IMHO. There have been people reporting stomach upset when taking the pill form. Our stomachs are already messed up so I seriously doubt it would be able to absorbed. Take care and please post if you decide to try. Maybe someone in the medical community will see this and start offering to others who are suffering or at least start a clinical trial. I'd love to have another scope to see the improvement. Due to my bloodwork, they can't say it was a misdiagnosis. If there is a doctor who is interested in seeing my lab and test results, I'd be happy to share them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)