CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this a tapeworm die off?

Helpmebehealthy Views: 2,291
Published: 10 y

Is this a tapeworm die off?

Ok so I took my second dose of albenza a week ago today. I was taking this for pinworms. I had some major stomach cramping a day or two after and ever since I have been flushing some disturbing things. Which I'm thinking is a good thing? Skinny three inch peices of something that look like sprouts? Whitish clear. Not moving so if it was a worm I'm assuming they were dead. But today I have sooooo many tiny white specks and like half centimeter white pieces in my stool. I'm thinking tapeworm...what do you think? And if so is this a good sign that it is dead/dying? I have started diatomaceous earth today 1 tbsp on an empty stomach and will continue for three months then go to a tsp for maintenance.

If this doesn't sound like tapeworm do you think candidia die off? I take a shot of apple cider vinegar every night an hour before dinner and have been doings so for about three weeks straight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)