CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin b5 crash

linenup Views: 2,741
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,191,677

Re: Vitamin b5 crash

B vitamins can be tricky in that they have relationships with other b vits. For instance if you increase B5 you may be pushing down your B6 and of course you can list all of the other b vitamins that have these relationships.

It is generally best to take a multi b vitamin or experiment with individual ones. I have a specific need for B2 so I use that separately along with some other ones.

Minerals do the same thing, for instance if you take high calcium, it can reduce the available magnesium, this holds true for all minerals. Another example would be taking too much zinc which will reduce available copper. A good test to use for minerals is a hair analysis and personally I think that Trace Elements is the best.

The same holds true for amino acid supplementation and many other things. The body is a very dynamic environment and when you push too hard on one side... it is all about balancing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)