CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SIBO caused by fructose malabsorption... help???

margo11 Views: 5,998
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,190,685

Re: SIBO caused by fructose malabsorption... help???

I am pretty sure that vitamin C was the problem since my back pain is continuing to get better after discontinuing vitamin C only.

My SIBO (still undiagnosed but fairly certain it's SIBO) turns Sugar (including natural sugars from fruits and veggies) into acid, which causes me a similar back pain, although much milder than when I took vitamin C. Maybe this pain is some kind of metabolization issue? It seems kind of uncommon to have back pain as a reaction to acid, yes?

The pain is in my mid-lower back, sometimes worse on one side than the other. Maybe it could be some kind of inflammation? My muscles are also really tense. I'll try stretching as well.

I am trying to meet with my GI as soon as possible because I want to try anti-biotics for SIBO. Recently there is a new Antibiotic that does not have any effects outside the intestine which is very effective for SIBO.

Problem with SIBO is that the relapse rate is very high. I'm hoping Iodine will help with that. And once my gut is in order, hopefully any metabolization issues will heal naturally as well.

As for the list of foods that are poisoning us, my body can tell me just as well as that list can. I am so sensitive to toxins in my gut that I can tell the difference between farmed salmon and wild salmon within a few hours after eating. I guess the key is to maintain this healthy lifestyle even after healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)