CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure For All Types Of Cancer?

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 3,034
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,187,736

Re: Cure For All Types Of Cancer?

Yeah I guess "all" vaccines are bad, just like "all" air pollution is too. Even though ozone is natures way of eliminating toxic things in air, we'll use it as the indicator to show how bad air pollution is. It's called guilty by association and proves "all" people are guilty of crimes if they associated with someone who has committed one, right? Just like firemen cause "all" fires, since they are at "all" fires.

Pre-judging something is prejudice, which equals ignorance. Just like saying "all" cops are bad because every one you've ever met, was. Or that "all" sunlight is bad. Or at the other end of the spectrum, saying "all" natural cures and Liver Flushes are good.

The point being, there is just about always an exception to the word "all". Deciding something is "bad" or good before fully looking into it can be worse than bad. I know for a fact that none of us know all the ingredients in that vaccine for sure. Are you saying it's impossible to develop a vaccine that isn't toxic?

And most alternative health people know how to eliminate the toxins that may be in the vaccine, if any. (charcoal, clay, ozone, chelation and so on)And if given a choice between eliminating some toxins or death from cancer, which would you choose? Some people may not have any other options.

You have the right to choose for your self before you know all the facts, but I will not sit by and let if effect others decisions without showing that type of thinking can be seriously flawed too.

If I would have followed that type of thinking, my wife would have been dead twice 10 years ago. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=333909 And yes she's still doing fine even though she had tumors throughout her body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)