CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kangen Alkaline Water- Miracle Water!

minonetta Views: 7,987
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,428,991

Re: Kangen Alkaline Water- Miracle Water!

I TOTALLY appreciate your comment because i think like you: I am A- and I NEED acid in my stomach...I drank a lot of wine the other day and my ph was STILL perfect...they say, in the " Blood Type Diet " book. for A-: Coffee and wine are positive foods for it acidity production!! Bravo for bringing that up...VERY important also to KNOW and UNDERSTAND our blood type(s)...Concerning the Kangen Water : Here is how I use it: I drink it when food is NOT involved...around my sleep actually...I belileve it helps the joints to remove the excess of acid...I also use transdermal magnesium (spray on skin)and it seems to help with acidity in my stomach, which I need it seems. I feel soo much better since the magnesium that I can't find the line between the magnesium and K. Water benefits..they all seem to merge! I DO NOT use K. Water with my meals: It cause discomfot in my digestion. Thank you, Minonetta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)