CureZone   Log On   Join
Bartholin's gland cyst

annoyedatwomanhood Views: 8,405
Published: 10 y

Bartholin's gland cyst

Oy!

So I've had a bartholin's gland abscess twice in the past 4 years? After my second drainage at the gyno, it came back as a marble- to grape-sized cyst, depending on the day. It never hurt. It stayed like this about 1.5-2 years. I'd massage it and put tea tree oil on it maybe once weekly, and let it be because it really never bothered me.

Today! I woke up and that thing popped, man! I was not expecting it because I wasn't feeling any pain or discomfort from it at all. The only pain and discomfort I'm feeling now is the hole that I've got that it's draining from. I can SEE it.

I guess I'm lucky and that's what we want to happen but I really wasn't expecting this today. And there is no odor that I often hear the horror stories of. What's draining is completely odorless. Just brown and goopy - kinda like the aftermath of a period.

Anyway, I guess the question is: what do I do while it's draining? I've put saltwater cotton pads on the area but it's almost unbearable - both uncomfortable because it's basically UP my cooch, but also the direct contact of the saltwater and the fresh wound hurts. Tea tree oil feels good - is this enough and okay?

Thanks guys! Feel free to share your horror stories. As if we haven't heard enough of em, right? ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)