CureZone   Log On   Join
Hypoglycemia and anxiety, hypoglycemia and alcoholism

Prospero Views: 4,067
Published: 10 y

Hypoglycemia and anxiety, hypoglycemia and alcoholism

I'm wondering if people wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts on the connections between hypoglycemia and alcoholism. I've come to understand that for myself personally, having low blood Sugar is the direct cause of my lifelong struggles with anxiety and panic. In my late teens I discovered that alcohol was a remarkably effective method for overcoming anxiety. Later I learned that is, perhaps, the single most destructive mistake one can make in life. Alcoholism is like volunteering to be possessed by a demon. When one honestly ponders the question, can there be ANYTHING more terrifying than possession? In my view the answer is emphatically no. Like I said, I am now convinced that low blood Sugar is the key to this problem. Again, I am speaking specifically of myself. Has anyone else had this experience? I would be more than grateful to anyone willing to share their insights into this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)