CureZone   Log On   Join
Rope Worms: I think they are dehydrated mucus

Kiki7777 Views: 4,179
Published: 10 y

Rope Worms: I think they are dehydrated mucus

This will probably be my last message on CZ. I have received emails from lots of folks asking about my experience with rope worms. That is not an official term - just a term describing what many of us have seen here - some who have had these strands coming out for more than a decade.

I am still getting these things out sometimes daily. It has been almost 4 years now. Sometimes they are very hard and other times they look like intestinal tissue cells. Some of them are over 20 inches in length. With each evacuation I feel lighter, have less pain and feel less obstructed. My energy has improved significantly.

I believe that they are not worms. I believe that they are just old, dehydrated mucus strands produced as a protective mechanism as a result of the crappy diet and lifestyle I lived for most of my life.

I believe that they are a place where parasites, bacteria and fungi can overgrow. When this happens we can feel pretty bad.

I believe that health can improve when they have been moved out of the body.

I do not believe harsh methods are necessary. I am deeply concerned with some of the techniques discussed on this site and would not recommend them.

I believe that an enzyme rich, anti-inflammatory diet of fresh pressed juices, blended fruit smoothies and raw, living foods can move them out. colonics may also be helpful in moderation.

Our bodies want to heal. We just have to get out of the way for that to happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)