CureZone   Log On   Join
My Experience with Excess Sweating

joegrane Views: 895
Published: 10 y

My Experience with Excess Sweating

I had been an excessive sweater since I was a boy. I can recall my grandmothers grabbing me with a towel at Summer reunions after playing volleyball, etc.

This continued into my middle- age years. At that point I was seriously dating a woman who did not really sweat. I was quite a turn-off for her.

Around that time I also started on a modest dose of ADD medication--Adderall. One of the unexpected side effects of the medication was a change to normal sweating. I also was taking various supplements so the effect might have been due to a combination of factors.

I am not aware of any theories about how Adderall might affect sweating. I'm just reporting.

After a couple of years of heavy metal detox (Cutler protocol) I was able to gradually wean off of the medication with my doctor's approval. I'm still on a combo of supplements for it. I've not noticed any change in my sweating. More importantly I have not gotten an increase in complaints from my dear female friend : )

Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)