CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin, Kevin, Kevin

S. Goldman Views: 8,730
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,575,866

Re: Kevin, Kevin, Kevin

Even though Kevin has been arrested and jailed for some questionable behaviors involving his business dealings, I am still not convinced that he was a total fraud. I think that he either started out like a lot of preachers and politicians who were dedicated to a cause, and eventually became corrupted by greed, or the Federal Government who is now a Government by the Corporations, of the Corporations and by the Corporations recognized that he was hurting making people think about their own health and taking away money from the Mainstream Medical Community and the Pharmaceutical Industry. Case in point, they have also began to attack Dr. oz for making the American people recognize the fact that there is more than one way to solve problems, including those of a medical nature. I have to agree with seeker of cures. We cannot let false attacks or genuine attacks against leaders in the Natural Health Arena take our minds off of "Cures", instead of "Perpetual Lifetime Treatments", which is right where the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry is right now. Profit Oriented-Not Patient Oriented.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)