CureZone   Log On   Join
Does this sound like kidney stones?

monroe444 Views: 825
Published: 10 y

Does this sound like kidney stones?

The past two nights I have experienced the same pain. The first night it felt as if something was stuck in my intestines just below my rib cage, it felt like it moved from the right side of the front of my body to the left side, and the pain lasted maybe five minutes.

Last night, I couldn't sleep and decided to do a castor oil pack (someone fed me gluten recently and I'm still feeling the effects of that, but that is much lower down than this pain, and I thought a castor oil pack might be a good idea). As soon as I put the castor oil, wet cloth and heating pad on, I got the same pain as the night before except much more intense and not just in the front but in the back, again just about under my rib cage, and it was very painful, very intense and lasted much longer, at least a half an hour.

The last two days I have started pregnenolone, and I already took a third capsule this morning so if it persists tonight I will not take one tomorrow and see if that may be the problem.

I have also recently added a new liquid mineral supplement.

I was also diagnosed as extremely low in iron (6) and I've been taking an iron supplement (Enzymatic Therapy Iron with Eleuthero). Maybe that is causing problems?

I've tried looking up kidney stone symptoms on different websites but only on one of them did the symptoms seem to sort of match what I experienced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)