CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Withdrawal, detox, and neuropathy

Hellobeautifuls Views: 1,957
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,162,605

Re: Withdrawal, detox, and neuropathy

I'm just grazing through - originally was going to post how bananas help with cigarette withdrawal (just started a health blog) but after reading what you wrote I feel your frustration. I think your smoking was a way of coping with a lot of what you were going through as well. So, I am just taking a guess here but I think that's where some of your irritability comes from because you changed an unhealthy coping mechanism. As the time goes by give it a few months your anxiety will actually improve. Cigarettes surprisingly add anxiety. I never believed it but it is true. What foods do you eat? Eating certain foods has been known to help with Depression (and anxiety, too) so try and eat healthy. Do some reading it will help pass the time. Exercise if you are able to, any kind, helps get rid of depression, too. And sit in the sun WITH SUNSCREEN for at least twenty minutes a day. But not too much. That has a mood boosting effect. Try and take a warm bath and get the smell of lavender like perhaps lavender candles or spray. The scent is relaxing. Should help with anxiety. They sell lavender drops I believe at the store like whole foods too I think where you can drop a drop on your wrist or whatnot and sniff it throughout the day. Some fruits and vegetables help with arthritis, too and headaches (not sure if it is for migraines as well) you can research this pretty easily. And once again you can pass some time getting into this stuff. Start yourself a health blog as well. Or begin a book full of all the notes of information you find that will help you. There is a great PTSD book called the PTSD workbook second edition mary Beth Williams PhDs soili poijula phd and I know being out a lot and around people helps when times are rough as hard as it may be. Perhaps that may help, too. I know after awhile that helps with Depression and helps overcome all types of anxieties even social ones. And I just re-read and I'm sure some exercise will be able to work. Like maybe some in a pool with the waters support. I know YMCA s are all over. For your other symptoms I'd really talk to a doctor if it continues. And fruits and vegetables - some help us sleep better because of what they are made of and that with a bath and a candle and some calm time! I know I've been really all over the place writing here and have no idea what I just wrote because the box here is just so small, but I hope this helps in someway! And have you tried treating yourself to a day to the spa like a pedicure or manicure for the pampering and massage that comes with it or for a full massage? I know that gets my blood flowing, relaxes me and calms my anxiety when it comes about and lifts my spirits. It's a feel good thing. Do some feel good things! :0) and smile more, it has an effect on you it actually boosts your mood :0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)