CureZone   Log On   Join
a cancer cure mental prescription

kyrani99 Views: 4,755
Published: 10 years ago

a cancer cure mental prescription

My method to CURE YOURSELF OF CANCER! PART 2.
The format of a mental prescription or PRAYER.

In your mental prescription you discharge the harmful beliefs and replace them with beneficial beliefs; If you do that, then your body will quickly remiss the cancer. But even if you degrade the beliefs to doubtful ideas you will also succeed but more slowly. Your body will first stop growing the cancer and in time remove it. And use positive ideas only.

The single most important element is to recognize that the danger is EXTERNAL, created by an underhanded threat through the misuse of relationship. Recognizing the danger is external means your body doesn’t need to react through heightened immunity. You can still feel fear but that won’t harm you. The idea of a weak immune system from what I have seen this is garbage and I believe the doctors know it because they see the cancer is 60% immune system cells and only 40% cancer cells. They also see that the immune cells do not attack the cancer. The opposite is true. The immune cells help the cancer cells. The medical line about “a weak immune system” IMO is false. I have found that in cancer the immune system is too strong and misdirected. It needs to be redirected and return to normal.

Objection! BUT I don’t feel any danger or threat!
Whether you feel the fear or not, the source of the danger is always obscure. The threat is always made utilizing a trivial relationship so the danger is subliminal. In some cases the person feels extreme anxiety but it is mistaken for flu-like symptoms. In other cases the patient may only feel hot or their body feels highly charged. They do not realize that they have fear. However there are also cases where even the signs are not recognizable. In Breast Cancer for instance some women report no symptoms and go on to say they felt great, and that they had better health in the months before diagnosis, than at any other time in their life! They have interpreted the higher energy as a positive and as far removed from fear as one could ever imagine. It is done using an idea of ‘feel great’! And with hash, as two separate ideas of feel + great. The hash is general so various meanings can be added if the person doesn’t realize the hash or is not specific in the meaning they attribute to the words. So while the victim thinks it is about feeling good, the offenders are really suggesting feeling great “something”.. and with images of whatever else they are suggesting, which are often subliminally. So in reality their high spirits are due to fear and not good health. The “feel great” idea is a trap. In my main blog I have describe how ESP and fear can be used together to manufacture “fall in love at first sight” in the same way. It is just a cheat and yet the person targeted falls hook, line and sinker in love. Fished! But of course they have to be re-fished regularly to keep the effect from disappearing. Just think how many cancer patients marry the guy or gal that stood by them in their darkest hours and didn’t care how bad they looked. It is not always true but in many cases they may not have had the darkest hours without him or her!

So in the beginning of your prescription you will have something like:
“I fully recognize that any and all danger is external, outside of my body. My body may react with fear but it is in relation to an external danger.

Next you must discover the issues you have and resolve them. Use your emotions where possible to discover the issues and ideas associated with those issues. If you do not recognize the emotions then use your bodily reactivity as a clue to what possible emotion it could be. Address any and all issues so that they are resolved. You need your body to return to normal function and rest.

Of the emotions one is a very important to recognize and address and that is anger, and again it can be obscure. Anger means the person has become aggressive.. “the fighter”. The more anger or “hot feeling” the faster you grow a cell barrier or cancer. Fear and anger may only look like “hot and bothered” but it may also look like “in love and temperamental”. Anger can appear in many ways that are not associated with anger so you have to be willing to look at every aspect of your body-mind and question it. Anger is harder to deal with than fear but once the fear is realized to be external, the anger is no longer a danger. The best method to deal with anger is to see yourself as a warrior on a battlefield. A warrior does not get angry with the enemy. Then you can fight the real enemy in the mental realm and not the imaginary one in the body. I will explain how to do that at the end.

You will find different emotions are associated with different cancers. Mental images can cause the mirror neurons in your brain to become excited, which will then cause a corresponding part of your body to become excited BUT this not enough to fool your body! This is why issues are created as to bring emotional reactivity into the game. Each type of emotional reactivity is associated with certain organs in the body. It is this reactivity, when made coincident with mental images (most often subliminal) and/or suggestions, that fools the body. So you need to get rid of the emotional reactivity. And you do that by addressing the issues. RESOLVE THE ISSUES. For example if you had suffered a loss it can be used against you, so either as a theist realize they are with you in spirit and continue on or as an atheist then somehow you have to leave them/it behind and move on.

In GENERAL ONLY, some examples of EMOTIONS involved in cancer are:
Grief and despair in bowel cancer
Worry in stomach cancer,
Anger and worry in oesophageal cancer,
Anger in liver cancer,
Fear in bone and kidney cancers,
Sadness in lung, breast and ovarian cancers,

Combination effects lead to metastatic cancer.
For example Grief – bowel cancer + frustration/ anger mets liver +fear mets bone

In GENERAL ONLY, some IDEAS that are involved in cancer are:
A reference to thinking e.g., “what’s that you’re thinking” and hash: “What’s that! Your.. thinking” or “new ideas” and hash: new! Ideas! Note the hash is general so meaning can be changed if you don’t recognize it. These can be used in brain cancer.

A reference to travel or “got to go” or “needing to go” used to stimulate pancreas, eg create more insulin. Some forms of pancreatic cancer.

Got a gut full and the hash: “Got! A gut full!” used in some bowel cancers.

“Taking it in” or “drawing it in” or “toxins going in” and “smoking causes cancer” (ads on cigarette packets can be used by the offenders. Since the ads lung cancer has escalated!). These ideas are used in lung cancer and some oesophageal cancers and even other cancers, eg ovarian or breast cancer.

“A lot get wasted” and hash “A lot.. get wasted”. Used in ovarian and testicular cancers.

Each cancer is associated with a unique set of issues and/or ideas that give rise to a unique set of emotional and other reactivity in the body. Your ideas and emotional combinations will be different to another person’s even with a similar type of cancer. So you need to scrutinize all the ideas you hold and especially where you treat them as beliefs.

So in the next part of your prescription you will resolve all the issues you had so your body can now returns back to normal function. Always state your ideas in the positive. Don’t say things like I don’t feel angry any more. Say I fell relief or relaxed again…etc.

Then you need to make a statement to instruct your body.
This can be something like… “the cancer mass is an erroneous reaction. I now dissolve it away. All cancer cells now revert back to normal stem cells and /or fully functional, fully specialized cells of whatever organ or tissue they belong to, and any and all excesses are removed by apoptosis”.

I also used the situation to help regenerate my organs. So I added “all excesses are removed by apoptosis with preference to the newer cells to be kept over the older cells.

Note: your body will store some cancer cells in the immune system. All immune products are stored for future use if needed. This is not a problem. I found that the cancer cells are not used because I can manage my biology. The simplest measure is to see that the threat is external.

A final part and very important part of your mental prescription is a counter attack to ward off the offenders. So an important part of your mental prescription is a mental image of the offenders and I suggest you target anyone you are suspicious of. You do not approach the people in real life. Do not bring up the issues, do not tell them your suspicions etc., because they will only use it against you and make things worse for you.

PRIVATELY draw their image. A stick figure that you emotionally attribute to be their image is enough. You can if you have one use a photograph, make a copy of your image or photograph on your computer and use a paint programme to edit it. Cut the head off and see blood squirting from the neck or put the head in a bucket or whatever you like. This image will come to your mind, even subliminally, whenever the person thinks of you with hate. It will stop them from being able to mentally attack you with hateful suggestions. What about if a person I’m suspicious of is innocent. If they are innocent then they will be unaffected. Only people who present hateful ideas and /or are involved in the foul play will be affected. It is possible to kill someone in self defence by mental means but I won’t tell you how to do that because it is not needed. All you need to do is to stop them from attacking you with ideas.

I would rather forgive them. Be careful of this attitude. I have seen this offered by toxic people and typically the offenders themselves to betray the victims. To forgive is not simply something you do for yourself as is argued. Yes you do want to break the contact but that is not possible if the other party is closely related and using that relationship to present ideas to you. They can’t harm you. Their aim is to adversely influence you but you have a duty to yourself to protect yourself Their suggestions of forgiveness is the face of cruelty under a veil of benevolence –they are not a case for forgiveness. A toxic person won’t change, whether forgiven or not. To forgive you have to bring the offender onto common ground and accommodate them. All this does is give your enemy more power against you. I do not believe that Jesus said “love and forgive your enemies”. The words are a corruption that served people like the Romans and later corrupt church leaders. Think! When Jesus went into the temple he didn’t forgive the high priests. He condemned them, turned their tables over and whipped them.

Note: If you are a toxic person then this method won’t work for you because toxic people have no true autonomy. To become toxic a person relinquishes their independence to become part of a mob or network. They become part of a toxic mindset. In such situation there are no leaders and there are always struggles for power amongst toxic people. If the toxic mob wants another toxic person to suffer and/ or be killed then that person can’t stand against them. Only a non-toxic person can use my method because they are in every sense of the word an individual. A non-toxic person has autonomy and can stand alone in battle and win.

For more details about my method go to my blog at my kyrani99godnscience blog at Wordpress.

I am happy to help individuals in formulating their prescriptions but ultimately you have to formulate your own prescription because it will be unique to you. Your prescription should have two components. The first addresses your body and the second deflects your enemies.
Kyrani Eade.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (6)