CureZone   Log On   Join
trouble breathing after 14 hours of fasting

heathermd Views: 3,225
Published: 10 y

trouble breathing after 14 hours of fasting

Hi there,
I started a mostly Water Fast at midnight last night. I'm on epilepsy medication, anxiety medication and claritin for allergies and it is not wise to take those on an empty stomach so I drank some juice this morning with my meds to pad my tummy. By midday I was having trouble breathing. Laying down (like some of the posts suggested) helped some and I slept over 8 hours last night (normal) and two and a half hours midday. Being horizontal helped some but not enough and sitting up was too much. I found posts that said that people had trouble after 4 days of fasting or by day 30 but this is ridiculous. Since I have some major health problems (including usually well controlled asthma) and a husband who has ptsd due to my health in the past, I decided to break my fast at 5 pm. I didn't even make it 24 hours! I'm super bummed but I've learned over the years to listen to my body and it said in no uncertain terms to "stop!". I'm not sure what advise I'm looking for at this point and I know my neurologist would slap me if she knew... Maybe I'm looking for some emotional support. I'm so disappointed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)