CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: illuminati,zionist equal tribe of dan from Mount Sion, which is Hermon

mariaL Views: 3,210
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,346,794

Re: illuminati,zionist equal tribe of dan from Mount Sion, which is Hermon

Hi
I know I am of the Merovingian blood, my children from both sides but my family from the colonial days is from an area in southern Virginia called the Dan river valley.

I was born in Danville and after traveling the world my Merovingian husband settled me back in the county where Danville is the big city in a independent city state system. Only in Virginia and Baltimore and one other city outside Virginia does this system exist. The info has been taken down off the web.

The anti christ is 6 ft 3 Alexander Kolitwenzew is his name. His father was from the Cossack Merovingian line. I'm from the British line too.

I am of the blood of the Duke family. James B Duke who Rockefeller helped him build a cigarette monopoly.He was a founder of the Pilgrim's Society. Anthony Drexel Duke was a member of the Pilgrim's Society and the Council of Foreign Relations. For the Pilgrim Society, who formed to push of the United Nations,
Anthony went to Argentina after bombing Germany to help shuttle the Nazi scientists and Psychiatrists from Argentina to America.

Sigmund Freud he was trained as a neurologist and from all the different fables on the Net about how he fled from Austria in 1939 and his death in London conflict so I believe he went to Nazi Germany to begin to find out a way to drug people chemically as a lobotomy did. This was especially designed for me and the enslavement of the people around the world. Also that we users (I am no longer) of psychiatry would cry torture before the United Nations which I did in person March 2013. So america was charged with breaking the first treaty written at the UN, the Covenant of Civil and Political Rights. They breached their contract for my sanctioned torture. Now the world is set up for each country to be found guilty that uses psychiatry.

web site is 'healing mental illness dot com;. Godaddy has taken it off the web crawlers. In Virginia we are a Commonwealth so Satan controls the land and the mineral rights and the air waves and the Internet here.

I was born in Danville and after traveling the world my Merovingian husband settled me back in their county where Danville is the big city in a independent city state system only in Virginia and Baltimore and one other city outside Virginia. The info has been taken down off the web. My people from long ago are from here.

Yesterday I walked to a church and got stopped by the police twice. The last one took me home. we had to stop to let off the dog that followed me at the hillbilly family who occupied my home and bugged it with spying devices and curses. She was obviously upset they did not take me to the hospital to get drugged again or maybe killed and covered up.

In a independent/city state that is easily done. It's based on a feudal (Merovingian) model where a smell group of people can easily control everything even break codes and laws with no recourse.

Back to Anthony Duke. He has changed his name since I put stuff up on the Net to Anthony Drexel Biddle. Someone has sampled the countries he was ambassador to. He served in Latin America and Spain.
I was a Manchurian Candidate tortured especially for my testimony. Anthony's wife Robin Chandler Duke, a top financier of the United Nations has changed her name to Robin Chandler Angier.

I met with Anthony's daughter shortly before I was remotely controlled to jump off a building.

If my son never realizes and fulfills His role as Messiah, all mankind of this age and all past are lost. I as the Immaculate conception needs on savior because I am without sin.

First is planned a race war. There's been a Black Mass in Charleston SC since the colony days. The first shots of the Civil War were fired over Charleston.

Their plan is to kill all the blacks when or economy crashes under Obama.

Then the cry will go up to kill the Jews because genealogy will show they did it.

The genealogy records are being changed as we speak in Colorado to make this look true.

The development of the Psychiatric stat first here in America was one of the main reasons for WWI and WWII. Of course WW III will be over Israel.

Sigmund Freud a trained neurologist' was reported in many articles on the Net about fleeing Austria in 1939. They all conflict. See my web site for details.

The same for his death in London.

The same for the discovery of Clorpromazine which was first produced in France and brought to America as Thorozine.

There is more, but I will post this because of my computer demons and post another comment

Please understand if I repeat myself. I lost the first copy/paste I made. Also the Enemy knows how to scramble letters words and even sections of paragraphs. Please read this anyway.

For the religious side of this story, I became a born again believer after I jumped off the building in the name of Christ. I was then catechized at the Society of Jesus Jesuit castle in the middle of Rome by an English accountant for the Order.

The people who took care of me ha left Rome and I had nowhere to go. I was penniless and my friends from New York threw me down flight of stairs.(they were gay men who saved me from drugging in New York Quite a story that I’ve written and they are waiting for my death in order to print it.

I knew Jesus would be coming back then. He would not leave me alone. Io took off my clothes and walk around the Coliseum in Rome.

I told the Authorities I was the Blessed Virgin. I thought I was delusional but three archbishops came to hold hands and pray one Hail Mary. I thought they had problems.

You see not only did they discover a precursor to Thorozine in Nazi Germany, but they developed a remote mind control device also. The drugging end of things when to America. And the technology for remote mind control went to Russia to perfect in the political dissident camps.

Thus we get our American children and adults going on shooting rampages to get the guns away from American hands. Communism is coming first to the British colony, America.

The stuff about Jesus coming in the sky and many other things in the New Testament is all written for the intentions of Satan. He wanted a in-name-only Christian population here in America so he could get them riled up to fight Isreal when their Messiah returns, thinking he’s the anti-christ.

Christ will return to the earth as a child of His mother not in the sky. The enemy knew it would be in the New World too. The Merovingian Vikings found the New World first and brought an occult cloak and started a perpetual satanic mass there.

Was taken to the World Council of Churches in Geneva where the ritual is done there as well when I went to testify about sanctioned torture the US Government has therefore broken the first treaty ever passed at the United Nations. The Covenant for Political and Civil Rights has a Committee for Human Rights where grievances could be aired. I was trained as a Manchurian Candidate for the job of making the Committee open a case against the United States. Japan is next. Boom, boom, boom goes the dominoes of the sovereignty of nations.

I believe I have given birth to the Anti-christ and the Messiah and the Christ, two sons. Ivan does not believe he is Christ/ Messiah. The enemy has discredited me with a remote mind control device.

My cousin, Chuck Angier, moved in the neighborhood and asked me if he could build a building for storage for his building. I said no. Now I know where all my troubles have been coming from.

See on my website how the Merovingians re wrote the Bible completely during the Reformation making Christianity a lifeless form of belief perfect for creating a Godless Jihad against the Jewish Messiah and the Jews.

The rewritten Scriptures in Revelations report that the Anti christ would preach in Jerusalem. It is the Messiah the Christ that would have done that. That is why the temple was destroyed and the Dome of the Rock put on top so I couldn't be rebuilt.

I've been discredited by the enemy with a remote mind control device. My cousin moved in the neighborhood and asked me if he could build a building for storage for his building. I said no.

I also believe I have given birth to the Anti-christ and the Messiah and the Christ, two sons. My son the Anit-Christ is six foot three and very handsome. He works at the country club nearby as a chef he knows who he is you bet. He’s around a lot of Washington DC people and celebrities. The country club is on Smith Mountain Lake created by a dam that provides energy for Washigton DC.

I live one mile from the dam and I know now it is a terrorist target. I told my Son it was going to blow. It did not. The last thing the enemy wants is for me to have any credibility as a prophet. Ivan does not believe he is Christ/ Messiah. If he dies in this condition, no one has the forgiveness of their sins past or present.

I've been discredited by the enemy with a remote mind control device. My cousin, Chuck Angier moved in the neighborhood, and asked me if he could build a building for storage for his building. I said no. Now I know where all my troubles have been coming from. He can even see when I’m praying and send me a delusion that God has answered my prayers and my Son knows He is the Messiah/second coming of Christ. The cousin with the remote control device can even read my mind. I will pray and cry for my son to see himself but then I get an overwhelming sense of peace. I know He’s gone finally to pray and He knows He’s the one.

Then I realize He has not come to light. I’ve been fooled twice like this.

I met with Anthony's daughter shortly before I was remotely controlled to jump off a building.

I have a third evil son who screens my mail. I never get any personal emails or personal phone calls and my phone is tapped. My one living daughter is a powerful witch who I just figured out configured my laptop to translate in only French and other things like that.

Needless to say my life is in danger so is Ivan's but He won't believe me.

I named him Ivan after the Archb who took me to Lourdes, France. That is almost in Spain where Mary Magdeline took the baby of the Christ. Our Lady appeared and confirmed that she was the Immaculate Conception as the Roman Pope taught (there have been a lot of bad teachings and anti-popes that are misleading and false due to the invasion of the Merovingians through the building of monasteries.) The Archb name was Ivan. He got called Ivan the Terrible a lot.

It was the prayer group of Archb. Ivan who told me to go to Fr. Barrett at the Jesuit house for catechism.

See, then I met my Russian Orthodox husband who pulled me right out of the Roman Church. The enemy loves to do this. I know of four others who have been compelled to do the same thing. It makes for a fiery eternity to leave the Roman Church. She no longer has valid Sacrament even baptism is invalid because it’s done in the NAME of. It should be into the Root of Jesse. Saying into the Church was good. Again see my web site.

And his anti christ big brother led him to sin in many ways. I do not know what more I could say. After all, he is of Merovingian blood from both sides. He has lots of Merovingian ‘friends’ to distract Him and get him even possessed. He threatens to leave home. He says he no longer believes in God.

He’ll be outside working one one of his four unrepaired cars. Everything He does is cursed.

So please pray the Hail Mary as she asked in Fatima (not the Our father of the Rosary. Why? Above about the Immaculate Conception and do not pray in the name of Jesus. Grace does not come through Jesus. It is directly from the Father. You worship and glorify the Father and the Son but the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father. The proceeding from both comes on the fifth century through Merovingians in Spain. (See my website healing mental illness (dot) com the button, ‘Jews, Moslems and Christians’)

With a heavy heart

Maria

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (6)