CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Welcome to the new forum!

cocolover Views: 2,604
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,797,338

Re: Welcome to the new forum!

Hi. I'm new to this forum. But I'd like to share my experience in fasting with coconut water.

It actually is my fifth day now. I've been drinking coconut water from 3-4 young green coconuts a day plus 1 liter of filtered water. Each coconut yields about 4 cups of coconut water. Unlike the water of brown coconuts, it's really sweet and refreshing - actually quite addicting! By the way, I'm from the Philippines and so we can buy fresh green coconuts anytime from food carts. They even open the coconuts for you.

My first three days were not very easy. I felt hunger pangs and headache... (I think I'm pretty toxic due to my unhealthy eating habits before the fast.) Nonetheless, I never felt weak.. Not really energetic but not weak.

I pee a lot, and the color is light. But I have little bowel movement. I had a few marbles and yellowish bubbles and liquid but not much. I had like 3 or 4 little eliminations per day. A couple of spurts and a small marble-like ones... mostly yellow. Is this healthy?

On my 2nd day, I felt some pain my feet and calves. But it went away the next day. Last night, I felt some throbbing pain on my right nipple for about 5 mins. Today, I'm having a some foot cramps but tolerable. Has anyone experienced this too?

By the way, I have been diagnosed as diabetic 2 weeks ago. My FBS was 135... I had breathing difficulties that's why I was admitted at thw hospital for 4 days. My heart seems to be okay as well as my blood pressure. I would feel itchiness in my leg and hands every after eating. But since I started my fast, the itchiness is gone.

My tongue is still white- coated and I smell awfull even after just an hour after bathing. And my breath simply is malodorous - quite an embarassment. So I plan to wear a mask when I go out. .. to trap the noxious smell. ^^ (Hope I won't faint myself as I inhale my own breath! Hehe..

As for my weight loss, I started from 165 lbs and I'm obly 5' 1" female. So far, I have lost 6 lbs, but I'm not sure if this is just water weight.

I hope to fast for 30 days, but as recommended by many experienced fasters, I have to listen to my body... So my fasting duration is not definite yet.

Nevertheless, I'm enjoying this fast amd I'm looking forward to a better health soon...

Thanks for reading my post!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)