Forgive me - but your 'statement' is utter nonesense. Your lack of understanding of the element Silver is quite staggering. Not only is Silver non-toxic, it's action on bacteria and viruses is completely different from that of Antibiotics . The only reason Silver was replaced by Antibiotics is the fact that large pharma companies needed lucrative patents on new drugs. As Antibiotics become less and less effective, some informed people, including some in the medical field, are returning to Silver to combat infections. As most common forms of bacteria cannot form a resistance to Silver, it is quickly regaining interest in medical research and development. Having worked in the research arena myself for some years, I think the return in interest in Silver as an antimicrobial very promising and exciting from a scientific point of view.