Hi. Sorry, but I have never believed in the drink your urine cure. Think about it. Your kidneys’ filter your blood and toxins from your body and then those toxins are eliminated during urination. So, when you drink that, you are getting a highly concentrated toxin cocktail, which to me seems the opposite of what we are trying to achieve here. I know there are those whose opinions differ, and I am no expert, it just makes no sense to me to do this. So, in my estimation, your kidneys are probably dealing with a high concentration of already-peed-out toxins and it is making them work too hard. Instead, drink a lot of water with a bit of fresh lemon in it for a while, stop drinking your pee, and try doing some fresh vegggie juicing to get those excess toxins cleared out.