CureZone   Log On   Join
Abdominal Pain,unknown cause... Parasites? Ulcer? Muscular? Gynecological?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Remove Parasites and Worms
Get rid of the life suckers!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Grace2Marayger Views: 5,135
Published: 10 y

Abdominal Pain,unknown cause... Parasites? Ulcer? Muscular? Gynecological?

For the past 5 months I’ve had abdominal pain which began as a mild cramping feeling and advanced to more of a muscular pain in my belly area. It followed a time of bad stress and loss.  I have been working on a premise that this abdominal pain was caused by an ulcer or a Muscular Myofascial issue, but I've recently been told by my Chiropractor that I have parasites. I think he used a Toftness Radiation Detector to determine this. He gave me the Chinese herbal Coptis/ aka Golden Thread and told me to take 3 droppersful, 2 X a day.

I plan on taking Coptis because it helped me feel better right away on just 1 to 2 dropperful a day. I wonder if I should verify this parasite diagnosis or do I even need to?   I don't know much of anything about Parasites.

Two years ago I had had a somewhat similar Upper Right Quadrant pain that took me 6 months to heal after suffering with it as undiagnosed pain for 1 year. After a year it was diagnosed as a duodenal ulcer which I worked on with 3 or 4 rounds of OTC Prilosec, then supplements (mostly DGL, Grape Bitters, a Thorne Multi, Mucosa Max, Glutamine Powder, a broad spectrum Probiotic, MSM, Aloe 200x and Mastica Mastic Gum). I also eliminated gluten and nightshades, did Egoscue Method Bodywork and visited the same Chiropractor I saw recently. I have no heartburn symptoms but I may have silent acid reflux.  I have worse abdominal pain when I wake in the mornings better after I get up and moving. Also better with mild exercise. Worse after pelvic floor physical therapy I tried.  I had no h pylori detected two yrs. ago and only slightly elevated recently.

For about a month prior I had been doing the same ulcer protocol I did two years ago with the exception of Prilosec and with the addition of Manuka honey and Zinc L-Carnosine (Metagenics brand called Zinlori ). I felt that those have helped so I guess I’ll keep them up along the Coptis. I’ve tried to space taking my Probiotics (CocoYo – a coconut  yogurt, inner-eco Coconut Water Probiotic Kefir and MegaFoods MegaFlora ) early morning and taking the Coptis and Mucosa Max (that also has 85 mg., Berberine Sulfate included in it) at lunch and dinner.  I’ve been concerned about the Berberine and the Coptis killing off my good flora.

Health wise I’d been studying Methylation issues and before this bout of abdominal pain I had been gearing up for a candida protocol because of my ongoing lifetime of craving carbs and sugars. I am still gluten and nightshade free. I eat pretty clean, local and organic; mostly plant based Paleo, very low non gluten grains, some legumes and tiny amounts of dairy. I drink reverse osmosis, electrolyte and ion waters mostly plain but sometimes with a little Harmless Harvest 100% Raw Coconut Water mixed in.

My integrative medicine doctor said he did not know what was causing my pain., I had opted not to do the sonogram/ ultrasound test for him as I am EMF sensitive. Nothing concerned him much from the large amount of blood work he ran. He thought the h pylori was not high enough to cause an ulcer. He suggested I keep taking DGL and Zinc L- Carnosine and perhaps check out an Aloe product called BiAloe. I think the BiAloe is by ALT MED Labs, Inc. and may look into it more when I run out of the Aloe 200/x supplement I have. I have lost almost all my confidence in allopathic medicine and don’t like most conventional tests that they depend on.  The two more holistically friendly MD’s I see have not seemed to help me much either.  I don't have a good gynocologist to even consider that this might be gynecological.

I am not sure what is really causing my abdominal pain so my plan is to keep taking the supplements I have for an ulcer and to try and learn about parasites.

Not sure where to begin with parasites. Is there a post covering a good basic protocol?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)