CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice concerning decision to extract a severely decayed cracked tooth

phelp Views: 3,977
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,174,481

Re: Advice concerning decision to extract a severely decayed cracked tooth

Generally speaking your immune system goes around in your body trying to figure out what is and isn't you. A bone graft isn't you and neither is a cadaver bone.

I have had lots of dental issues and by dumb luck I sat next to Huggins for two days getting vit C IVs. I never met him before. We spoke mainly about dental-He did seem very smart and he would suggest that bone graft are terrible. That should be in his next book coming out soon.

I have met several other biolgocial dds bith in US and Paracelsus-Switzerland and they all take out the periodontal ligament. That is what I would also suggest.
Also try to get a vit C IV during or right after the procedure.
FYI-You can call Huggins yourself and ask him-just google him and set an appointment.
I use a dds by the name of Doug Cook in Wisconsin-you can call him and ask. Or Dr. Andy's at Paracelsus-they all do good work. I hear wonderful things about Margolis also-I did have a good conversation with him. All of the docs I mention understand the connection between the jaw and your body and how they can help your health or hurt it by what they do inside your mouth. Work with someone who understand that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)