CureZone   Log On   Join
Do not mix Mesosilver and MMS. Some questions about LDN

Ivan Sanchez Views: 7,097
Published: 10 y

Do not mix Mesosilver and MMS. Some questions about LDN

Hello I originally posted here under the topic "trapped in perpetual die off." I'm back, well someone mentioned that I might have lyme so I went to a semi lyme literate doctor, but didn't feel like dropping the $500 for the lyme culture test so I said just give me the doxycyclene 400 mg a day, for a month and it actually stopped most of my symptoms like the burning down my left arm and sensitive skin like my right like and shirt around my neck and chest area were made of sand paper. Had anxiety and fever after a warm shower, couldn't take the sensitivity to sunlight and after a couple weeks some of my symptoms came back. I also developed this thing where I would be so hungry shortly after eating and it continued even after I stopped abx, like I had to constantly eat and at this point almost all my body fat melted off from adrenaline thankfully not muscle, I'm 6' 1" male was 200 lbs now I'm 180, which is fine I look better than I have in awhile.

So I switched to Allicin C one at night and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , taken 3 drops an hour for a month and the fever after showers went away and started feeling better, no more sensitive leg skin, but the die off from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement made the burning down my arms and sensitive chest come back. I just recently bought a gallon of medisilver black for $120, which is an exact copy of mesosilver but way cheaper. Also bought naltrexone for low dose naltrexone online.
My question is that I have read that LDN can cause candida problems for awhile while your immune system switches t cells. As two weeks in I wake up with bad anxiety, and my dishydrosis has come back really bad mid thumb to wrist on both hands with some spots on fingers, always symmetrical.
Just this morning I had a hunch and put some silver which is non ionic grey colored liquid in a glass and added 1 drop of activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and sure enough it went clear immediately. This makes my think the MMS oxidizes the silver to silver oxide and looked up the MSDS for silver oxide and it said skin irritant and can cause blisters or ulcers. So I'm unsure if the dishydrosis is from mixing silver and MMS or from the LDN. Does the immune system finally get better after two weeks on LDN? Hell at this point it makes me wonder if I even have lyme or maybe lyme and candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)