CureZone   Log On   Join
Long Term Distilled Water Fast to Completion

synthesis Views: 3,812
Published: 10 years ago

Long Term Distilled Water Fast to Completion

Hey Everyone,

I must say, this is an absolutely wonderful forum. I've followed many of you through your posts, and learned a great deal about fasting in and of itself. To be honest, I used to think that it was something that insane people did. After doing my research, learning more abou the body, and visiting this forum frequently, it really makes sense. Why not give the body time to rest and clean itself out?

I've decided that I am fully read to go ahead and launch my long term fast. I attempted one last year, and made it to day 12. The thing that threw me off was that there was a big Thanksgiving dinner coming up, and it would look strange if I didn't touch any food..... I guess you can say it was some "horrible" timing on my part.

So long story short.....tomorrow will be my official day 1. It is time for me to clean up my system from here on out. I turn 28 this year, and I've really let my body get out of hand. In case you were wondering, distilled water is nothing new to me. I've been drinking it for the past 5+ years, and I really love it. My parents and friends freak out since they think it is somehow "poisonous" to the human body

I really wanted to put up my starting stats....but get this......I've maxed out my 330 lbs scale. Yikes!! It says "error" everytime I stand on it. So at least I know I'm over 330.

What I will do is put up my stats every 10 days. For me, I've set this out in stages. Every 10 days represents a "phase" or stage in my book. I've marked it out on my calendar, and am ready to go.

If anyone would like to join me, then it would be awesome!

I will post an update after each day to let you all know how I've felt, and any "food" challenges I've run into. I really want to build up solid discipline in my life, especially in terms of my health. It's sooooooo easy to order a nice little pizza, or go out and blast some money on bad food. The tough thing about that is the guilt afterwards

Well, I'm off to bed now, and preparing myself for this super journey.

Current Stats:

Sex: Male

Weight: 330+ lbs

Goal: Complete this water fast, and attain better health discipline.

** FYI: Here are 2 "pre day 1" pictures of my current "man-belly" lol. I know, I know.....I wear my 330+ lbs bear suit quite well. I will upload updated pics every 10 days.

Thanks for the support!

-Synthesis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (2)