CureZone   Log On   Join
Post Candida Cleanup

risen87 Views: 4,046
Published: 10 y

Post Candida Cleanup

Hi, some of you may remember me. I suffered from very severe candida a little over a year ago and now I'm dealing with the after effects and systemic damage/imbalance. I'm posting because I want to detox and repair but I am facing some challenges in that process.

First let me break down the remainder of my symptoms:
severe foot/toe nail fungus
urinary tract pain/burning, testicular pain
skin eruptions (both dry, itchy, and scaly, and moist and stinging)
high level of tiredness
memory and focus problems
chest pain, blockage and drainage in chest
arm and hand pain especially when straining (eg: playing guitar)
out of breath, heavy chested and fatigued easily by low level of excercise
bad seasonal allergies
upset stomach when eating foods that used to trigger candida reactions (nowhere near as bad)
loose stools
headaches
blood rushes and dizziness especially when rising from sitting or laying
general feeling of being run down and ill

There could be more but I can't remember it all right now. As I'm writing this I'm realizing how grateful I am that I was put into remission by a simple course of nystatin and things aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. I know it's still there to some extent and I don't want it to ever come back the way it did, so that's why I'm looking for help.

My liver definitely took the most damage, I put my body into a year of die off/feeding to the point where I wouldn't react to antifungals or probiotics anymore. I've done liver flushes and cleanses and I get a lot of action in my chest when I do anything like that. So my liver is the biggest thing I want to focus on. The problem is that I developed a neurological disease towards the end of my fight with candida, and the drug I use to control it is metabolized through cytochrome P450 isoenzyme 3A4. Milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, acetyl l cartenine, and most other liver cleansers interfere with this pathway so I've found no way of cleansing and healing my liver without stripping the drug from my system. Does anybody know an effective way of cleansing without interfering with my prescription? I know it's a question for a doctor, but I've seen many and none have been able to help.

I guess what I'm looking for is some kind of outline to work from to get a full regimen going to heal from everything. The issues that need to be addressed are skin, diet, urinary tract, detox pathways/liver, digestion/gut flora, immune system, and endocrine balance (My thyroid was underactive for a while and my naturopath suspected adrenal fatigue also, thyroid recovered, adrenals uncertain. This is probably the least important unless I truly have adrenal fatigue.).

I know it's a lot to ask to have recommendations on so much with such a small toolbox due to the issue of my psych medication, but I'm very tired of the trial and error and accidental stripping of my antipsychotic. Right now all I'm on is reishi mushrooms for detox, a multivitamin and omega-3 for its range of benefits. The other stuff I have in mind is chlorella, cell food, lemon water, and acv, all of which don't interact with my drug. What combination of this stuff and what else should I do for proper detox/liver regeneration?

If anybody has any input on any of this or can help me get together some kind of plan I'd be very grateful. I've put it on the back burner too long and I need to get better so I can enjoy life more fully. Once I have a plan I'll stick to it and modify as neccesary, but it's hard to get to a start alone. Hoping this will get me somewhere.

-Risen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)