CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium oil stopped working!

Atrium Views: 7,303
Published: 10 y

Magnesium oil stopped working!

I am another person that has benefitted from Magnesium Oil (Chloride) to the point were I found out it was my missing key for EVERYTHING!

My mood is great, memory is finally sticking in my head, axienty and panic attacks gone, restless leg tamed but not cured, insomnia gone (sleeping 6 hours fully rested) and have zero trouble falling asleep (pass out in 5 minutes max), speech improved (used to speak really fast) better attitude, craving for bad foods completely GONE, drink tons of water, the thought of soda made me puke and so many more benefits I'll list if I remember. This has been a miracle and explains everything that was wrong with me in my life but unfortunately it stopped working after a week and a half.

I've been trying so many things and wasted a good $120 on mag oil with no returning effect. Applied on every area of skin on body several times a day this past week even with double doses (4 oz.) of mag oil in footbaths to walk away feeling nothing and still dragging my tired ass around with 9+ of sleep with no rest. I even tried the mag flakes and put them in capsules (also used oil in caps) and the effect is just not there! The only thing that has work kinda is going back to taking magnesium pills several times a day. I'm back to getting 7-8 hours of sleep almost rested but it's better than nothing.

Is is possible that I just got used to mag chloride and can no longer use it? Can someone help explain this to me?

P.S. I went a month off and tried to recreate my body's exact condition (diet and same physical activities before I first used the oil) and retrying to no avail...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)