CureZone   Log On   Join
A possible cure to try for a Sebaceous Cyst

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mcg11889 Views: 78,900
Published: 7 years ago

A possible cure to try for a Sebaceous Cyst

I have been using essential oils and herbs for years to cure all types of ailments. This one is worth sharing with everyone looking up the topic of a natural cure for sebaceous cysts or lipomas. I see that some have successfully used castor oil but that it hasn't worked for others. I have successfully eliminated three different individuals cysts using undiluted essential oils. *PLEASE BE AWARE THAT USING UNDILUTED OILS MAY CAUSE IRRITATION* I will detail two different oil blends.
The first oil blend is called Purification. It is made by Young Living Essential Oils. It contains the following:
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus), lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), and myrtle (Myrtus communis).
The first individual I used this on had a cyst about twice the size of a pencil eraser on her neck. I put several drops of it on twice a day covered loosely by a band-aid. By day three the cyst she had been bothered by for over a year came to a head, expelled it's contents with gentle squeezing, and was all but gone after another week.
The second individual had a cyst under a mole over his eyebrow. It had been getting larger over about 7 months and began to interfere with his vision. At the start it was very hard and about the size of a pea. I applied the Purification oil two, sometimes three times a day for three or four days. On the fourth day it came to a head and I was able to express much of its contents. It did seem stubborn and I had to continue to express the waxy like substance for about two weeks after it came to a head.
The third individual had a cyst on his neck that grew over the period of a year to the size of a small bouncy ball and it started to get sore and hurt when he turned his head, not to mention the unappealing cosmetic aspect. For this cyst I didn't have Purification on hand so I started with a base of peppermint oil applied directly, then clove, rosemary, and tea tree oils. It only matters that you apply the peppermint first. This combination did cause a bit of irritation, but not enough to stop using them. I did eliminate the clove oil after the third application. I applied the oils twice a day, the first after a morning shower while skin is moist and pores are open(peppermint helps transport the herbs into the skin) the second before bedtime. By day two the individual noticed a strange smell and we discovered the cyst had opened up. I was able to express almost a teaspoon of waxy, foul smelling substance. I cleaned the site with peroxide and applied peppermint and the tree oil to the skin, NOT DIRECTLY ON THE OPENING, and then I put some more tea tree oil on a bandaid and covered it. I advised the individual it would need to be expressed repeatedly and cleaned with those oils. So far success again. I hope this helps someone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.518 sec, (2)