CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those who have been cured

luckyhope Views: 1,788
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,155,104

Re: Question for those who have been cured

It's a day by day thing for me. I try to go out when I can. And I try to get absorbed in what I'm doing instead of what's going on around me. I also take medication for it which helps. I do things that bring me fear just to do it. The only way to conquer it is to just do it. I know it seems hard but it's worth it. Going out and having people be close to me is a good way of getting over it. I just let them get as close as they want to me. Seeing how friendly people can be helps. I realize they aren't as bad as I thought. Having supportive people around you also helps. People that will always tell you the truth. Knowing they would never let you do anything that would hurt you is a comfort.

Also not making a big deal when little things happen. Like if someone stands far away from you in a line. Or coughs. Or covers their nose. It's not about you. Look at what the majority does not the minority. If 95% of people get close to you when in line then the one person that doesn't doesn't matter. If most people don't cough then the one person that does doesn't matter. Etc.... In essence don't make it all about you. People have other things on their mind. They probably aren't even thinking about you.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)