CureZone   Log On   Join
Have you ever thought about ...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

White Shark Views: 8,878
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,162,012

Have you ever thought about ...

I am just wondering if you ever came across an idea that Acne are just a symptom of an internal problem, and as a symptom, should not be treated.

The problem cusing the Acne should be treated.

Why do I ask?

Cause I drive a car. And if I get a red light on my dash board (symptom), I don't try to switch that red light off, and continue driving.

Instead, I try to find out why is the light there in the first place.

Your "best Acne cure" is like covering the red light on the dash board with some duck tape, and continuing to drive car.

Do you really think that is a smart idea?

Seriously? Do you know anything about driving a car?

Of course, duck tape could be a perfect solution if you want to drive that car just one hour longer.
You drive it one hour longer, and you trash it, you don't need it anymore.

But, if you want to drive the car few months or years loneger, it is far better solution to read the user manual and find out why you have the red light (acne) in the first place.

So, how long time do you plan on driving (using) your own body? One more year? Two ? Three ? 50? 80?

If you just want to live one more year, your acne cure could be the best cure. I agree!

But, if your intention is to live a few decades longer, look for the real cause of acne, before it is really too late.

Acne are just a red light on the dash board of your body.

By hiding the light with (best cure)(duck tape), you haven't really solved the real problem at all.

I seriously doubt your best acne cure will ever reach this list:

//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=333&ob=v&c=14

Keep searching.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)