CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need your thoughts... anyone!

Deesmiles Views: 13,940
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,154,731

Re: ROPEWORM Parasite, GARDASIL Vaccine, BACK ACNE?! Need your thoughts... anyone!

Good morning Search4truth,

The symptoms I was conveying are the childhood symptoms discussed on the autism spectrum, a few of which are: digestive disorders, food sensitivities , eczema, asthma,
delayed development, sensory issues...not too familiar with this all but I'm sure there's blogs dedicated to.
Thankfully we figured out food sensitivities early on (also only shopped at Whole Foods etc)so he experienced just the tail end of this, which manifested more in the physical symptoms, less in the development area, although he was really uncomfortable for his younger years; wet nose, stomach issues etc... He is not allergic to wheat it just seems with digestive systems filled with this stuff "Glue" gluten or grains with trace mold (or Kalcker's mention of the insect gene gmo rejecting it's cousin..forget the exact statement)make a less then optimal functioning day.

Here's the other symptoms gathered over time:

bloating, food intolerance/sensitivities, digestive issues, fatigue, constipation, toxic feeling, brain fog, leg pain, body pain, inflammation, abdominal pain, eye sensitivity to light, brittle/thinning hair/nails, premature aging, exhaustion after eating, waking up feeling exhausted, sinus issues, feeling of infection, insomnia, headache, hormonal dysfunction, dry throat and as some have described as odd throat sensations, itching, confusion, diarrhea, anxiety, memory loss, feeling antisocial, abdominal pain, depression, Liver/gallbladder/kidney problems.

Just a note: the last food sensitivity that went away was peanut butter. Was my favorite for years but as I became allergic to everything I ate...this food tolerance would not return, until most of the Ropes/stages were removed.
The vit C powder I use is the Trader Joe's pure citric acid powder. However, this did not work for organic peanut butter, only Valencia peanut butter (the only peanuts grown without aflatoxin) aflatoxin is a TOUGH one. Also the make your own peanut butter (Valenicia peanut grinder at some health food stores) seemed to have more mold in them.

You brought up a good point: before this went into full blown illness I was exposed to mold as well. I wonder if this creates the optimal environment for Ropes to flourish.
Mold/fungus overload = immune system take over.

I completely respect your approach to dealing with symptoms, I too went to Chinese medicine; the list is endless....My hormones were all over the board...At one time I professed I didn't even have any :/ Then!!! I put the DMSO on my Thyroid (a few times) each time producing a Rope (and some very strange sensations) and slowly my hormones came back and my zest for life/the day was returned, among other things.

OK then!!
To be cont..

Healing Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)